FILD - Finger Induced Lucid Dream

Techniken erklärt / Tipps & Tricks
KEINE reinen FRAGEN-THREADS!
Roxel
Hat Karma vergeben: 1 Mal
Karma erhalten: 15 Mal

Beitrag von Roxel »

Ich hab da mal etwas interessantes gefunden, hier im Forum gab es dazu noch nichts.

FILD

Oh how I love this ridiculous method. Welcome to day 5, I hope you’re keeping up! And if you’re new, good day and enjoy!

FILD stands for ‘Finger Induced Lucid Dream’ and is actually a wake induced (as it is based on getting lucid from outside the dream). The idea is that YOU send signals to your brain to tell it to go to sleep, rather than the other way round.

Doing a FILD is based upon your ability to learn your brains language, and beat it at its own game. With a typical WILD your brain works with roll over signals, which it sends to your muscles to see if they move. This time you will send a similar signal back to the brain, but to tell it to go asleep rather than wake up.

This may sound a little confusing, but to actually do a FILD is much easier that how it may sound.

So the FILD bit, your aim is to be able to twitch your fingers in such a way that your body will think it’s asleep. No jokes, this is true.

You need to be able ‘twitch’ you middle and index fingers (look at your right hand, first two after your thumb) separately as if pressing piano keys. The idea is that while in bed you can do this for a short while to act as a signal for the brain to go to sleep.

Imagine it like playing the piano, pressing two keys one after another in a slow rhythm. Except your fingers are not moving, they just feel like they are. It might take a bit of practice. Try looking at your fingers while twitching them to see if they move. You need to feel them move without them actually doing so.

WHEN TO DO FILDS

FILDs can only be done after being asleep, great if you are somebody who wakes up a lot during the night. The idea is that after being so close to sleep already, it will be easy to transition into sleep again. With the help of a FILD of course.

Stick to any sleeping position, it doesn’t matter. The one you woke up in will be perfect, even better if you have not moved at all since waking. Refrain from turning a light, getting out of bed or going to the loo etc. You need to have just woken up from sleep.

All you need now is a free hand to do the FILD action explained above.

Close your eyes and twitch the fingers of one hand slowly for a minute. Don’t time yourself literally; just do what feels like a minute. It doesn’t matter how aware you (like in a WILD) or breathing patterns, just focus on twitching those fingers.

When you think that minute is up, do a reality check. Sit up and turn the light on if you want. This is the most important bit. The hope is that in sending these FILD signals to the brain, it has now put you directly asleep without you realizing it.

So get up out of bed and do a few reality checks you are familiar with. In most cases you will now be dreaming and lucid! Sounds easy? For once I think it actually is.

Most of the time you will appear in your bed now lucid, sometimes it may take a few dreams before you do the reality check and get lucid. There can be delays in FILDs that you might not even notice. But remember you are now either in a dream or not. No messing about with sleep paralysis or lying still for hours.

I’ve found this method to be surprisingly successful. The first night I tried a FILD I had two lucid dreams. I’ve had a lot of success since, though one was in a semi-sleep state. That’s why I think the minute is important, any shorter and you might pull yourself out of sleep just when you are going into it.

So the simple steps are

Wake up directly from sleep
Twitch/move without moving fingers for a minute
Do a reality check.

FILDs will work once and once only. If you do a FILD and it did not work you will struggle to do one again after. I don’t know why but you cannot just stay up all night attempting FILDs. You need to be

really close to sleep already for them to work. Sitting in a lesson at school and twitching your fingers will not suddenly put yourself into a LD.

Also don’t attempt doing the movements in a WILD where you lie really still. It will just make your brain think that you are awake.

And finally the reality check is the most important bit of a FILD. You are placed in a dream that reflects reality in such a way that most likely you’ll be surprised it’s even a dream. Though sometimes I haven’t appeared in my bed and instead have done the reality check elsewhere.

And I keep calling them finger ‘movements’. The whole point is that your fingers DO NOT MOVE, the truth is I cannot think of another word to call it.

So that’s all my tutorials on getting lucid done for the week. The DILD, WILD and FILD methods. There are other ways to get lucid but they are always in either category, which are the dream induced and the wake induced (DILD WILD)

So! Now that you can remember your dreams and get lucid in them I’ll go onto to explain how to stabilize them and then direct them.
Quelle: [External Link Removed for Guests]
DreamState
Administrator
Avatar Status: Praktizierender Oneironaut!
KT-Anzahl: 196
Hat Karma vergeben: 945 Mal
Karma erhalten: 1096 Mal

Beitrag von DreamState »

Danke für das Zitat und die Quellenangaben (Quellen sind mir wichtig, sonst denkt noch jemand hier wird geklaut)
Hier meine freie und kurze Übersetzung ins Deutsche:

FILD - Finger Induzierter luzider Traum

Der Kern von FILD ist, dass du deinem Gehirn durch Signale sagst, wann es schlafen soll! FILD sützt sich darauf, dass du deine Gehirnsprache lernst.
Bei FILD zuckst du mit deinen Fingern und sagtst dadurch deinem Gehirn, das es schlafen gehen soll.

Du zuckst mit deinem Zeige - und Mittelfinger nacheinander, so als würdest du eine Klaviertaste drücken, nur dürfen sich die Finger NICHT BEWEGEN!
Du tust nur so, als würdest du sie bewegen. Das braucht etwas Übung, du spürst die FIngerbewegung ohne das sich die Finger in wirklichkeit bewegen.
Dies ist das Signal, dass deinem Gehirn sagt, dass jetzt Schlafenszeit ist :)

Wann sollte ich FILD anwenden?
  • Nach 6-8 Stunden Schlaf
  • Nach dem erwachen aus einem Traum
Du musst kurz vorm Einschlafen sein, dann fällt FILD leichter. Bewege dich so wenig wie möglich und schalte kein Licht ein, nachdem du erwacht bist.
  1. Schließe deine Augen und zucke für ca. eine gefühlte Minute, OHNE das sich deine Finger dabei bewegen.
  2. Führe dann einen Reality Check aus. Richte dich im Bett auf und mach das Licht an, wenn du willst.
WICHTIG:
  • FILD klappt nur einmal pro Nacht
  • Versuche nicht beim WILDen zu FILDen
  • FILDe nicht während am Tag
  • Du musst kurz vorm einschlafen sein, dann klappt FILD am besten
Clockwise
Hat Karma vergeben: 7 Mal
Karma erhalten: 7 Mal

Beitrag von Clockwise »

Hi,

ich beschäftige mich zur Zeit mit der DEILD Variante von Michael Raduga, im "Techniken, Tipps, Hilfsmittel"-Bereich gibt es dazu einen Leitfaden + Diskussion. Diese Vorgehensweise hier scheint mit vor diesem Hintergrund "einfach" nur wie eine eingeschränkte Variante des Raduga-DEILDs.

Man jagd nach passenden Situation (eben jene, in denen man nach ca. 6h Schlaf aufwacht, potentiell noch REM-Phasen vor einem liegen können) und trainiert sich an, dann möglichst bewegungslos zu bleiben und vor allem schnell bewusst zu werden. Ich würd mich freuen, wenn jemand mit geglückten Versuchen seine Erfahrung zum Besten geben kann... aber soweit ist dieses Phantom-Fingerzucken nämlich nur eine von mehreren Möglichkeiten, den Körper wieder zurück in den Schlafzustand zu führen (nach dem Leitfaden kann man sich sogar aussuchen, welches Körperteil auf Phantom-Beweglichkeit übreprüft werden soll).

Wäre natürlich interessant, ob diese FILD-Idee daher rührt, dass jemand die Erfahrung gemacht hat, dass phantom wiggling der Finger effektiver ist, als z.B. der Zehen und eines Fußes (weil Hände u. Finger beispielsweise öfter bewusst benutzt werden oder so).

Wie gesagt, mir fehlt die Erfahrung, aber ich würde bezweifeln, dass der Raduga-Leitfaden umsonst viel Wert auf das Antrainieren eines weiteren Schritts zw. "Teste Bewegung der Finger" und "Betritt den KT" eingebaut hat - nämlich das sog. Ausrollen. Sollte man z.B. festellen, dass Finger plötzlich beweglich sind, soll es gar nicht so leicht sein, einfach aufzustehen und zu tun, was man eben so tun will.

Also, vielleicht FILD nur ein destilierter DEILD (nach Raduga)?
Antworten